Friday, June 7, 2013

You offended, bra? Good!

haqwin: Forbidden Flowers more Nancy Friday with one shade of...



haqwin:

Forbidden Flowers more Nancy Friday with one shade of white and another of black.

Excerpt

…"The time I had it up my cunt when our
dog came into my room, jumped up on the bed, and – as your
book described – a fast lick with a doggie's tongue, and your
new experience is in for a thrill. Well, after that, whenever I
could be alone, I would let Skip lick my cunt. Could be in our
garage, basement, or in the woods, as we lived in the sticks. He
was always ready to lick my cunt. From that, I soon learned he
loved to hug my leg and work his ass. Well, I had him on his
back one day and played with his cock. No one home, so I
stripped and sat on his stomach and slid my cunt up to his cock
and let it go in. It was real warm. I worked my cunt on his
cock, and he laid still. His head was behind me, so I could hold
him and force his cock in. While I was only eight then, I had
seen dogs fucking, so I was anxious to see if he could fuck me.
We went for a walk back into the woods and found a spot
where we would be not so apt to be found. Now I never wore
panties, and all I had on was a dress. I took off my dress and
spread my legs apart while standing, and let Skip lick my cunt.
When he got to working his ass, I got down on my knees to get
him to fuck me. He knew what I was doing and mounted me. I
got my hand on his cock and spread my cunt open and led his
tip of his cock into my cunt. What a thrust he gave, and my
cunt was full of his cock. Every stroke he gave, his cock got
longer, and then I felt a bulge go in my cunt, and we were in
action. Sure glad no one was around to hear me talk like I did.
When he got going, I kept telling him to fuck faster, faster,
faster, and it seemed so much pleasure. Finally, he came, and
when I started to pull away, he cried; I could feel the hardness
just inside my cunt. When he pulled his cock out of me, my
cunt was on fire, and was his cock slender, but long. The huge
knot at the back end of his cock was bright red. I laid on my
212
back and just let my cunt cool, as it was really hurting. He
licked my cunt, and when he found my clit, he just kept licking.
Guess my juice was coming, and he was licking it as it
came out. Well, we have had many a good fuck since, and I
found another dog to replace Skip…."

Photo



ukbdsm: Amateur Bondage : Ball Gag : Femdom :...



ukbdsm:

Amateur Bondage : Ball Gag : Femdom : Humiliation : Amateur-BDSM.org

Photo



Photo



Photo



milkmeplease: chastitybeach: Wonder how many women have a...



milkmeplease:

chastitybeach:

Wonder how many women have a subby hubby to fuck… bet you wish you were one of them, don't you?

I have a sub hubby to fuck. In fact, I'm going to fuck him tonight.

milfsandmoms: amateurfuckers: orgasmicexplorations: Less than...



milfsandmoms:

amateurfuckers:

orgasmicexplorations:

Less than 2wks till this will be my gorgeous wife stuck between my cock and our friend Matt.
He gets his creampie desserts, I get to suck a nice cock and my sexy wife gets a night of orgasms.

Father Time needs to hurry the fuck up!!!

Amateur Fuckers - Genuine Amateur Sluts Exposed! Also Exposed On Twitter!

http://milfsandmoms.tumblr.com/

Submit pics to milfsandmoms@gmail.com

Photo



milfsandmoms: http://milfsandmoms.tumblr.com/ Submit pics to...



milfsandmoms:

http://milfsandmoms.tumblr.com/

Submit pics to milfsandmoms@gmail.com

brutal-cock-ball-torture: brutal-cock-ball-torture.tumblr.com:...



brutal-cock-ball-torture:

brutal-cock-ball-torture.tumblr.com: Men getting their cocks & balls tortured with ropes, clamps, trampling, chastity cages & devices, and more. Hardcore CBT!

frankpetroniophotographer: Come on, help it break 5000….



frankpetroniophotographer:

Come on, help it break 5000….

Photo



Photo



kotvb: First thing first. http://kotvb.tumblr.com/



kotvb:

First thing first.

http://kotvb.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



kink-monger: Kink Monger



kink-monger:

Kink Monger

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment