Sunday, June 9, 2013

The-Jetset-life

windspray: palmist: friends is my life just bc i have none in...



windspray:

palmist:

friends is my life

just bc i have none in real life

same

Photo







Photo



ashketchurn: i'm tired 8 days a week

ashketchurn:

i'm tired 8 days a week

Photo



lord-of-the-assbutts: my goal in life is to be Tim



lord-of-the-assbutts:

my goal in life is to be Tim

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



squidwurd: we are the generation of innovators



squidwurd:

we are the generation of innovators

Fuck the whole of Tumblr! I was going to spend my summer being social and having fun but now it...

Fuck the whole of Tumblr! I was going to spend my summer being social and having fun but now it looks like i’ve got to watch 8 seasons of Supernatural 

Photo



The most stressful moment of my childhood



The most stressful moment of my childhood

solos1s: pearchu



solos1s:

pearchu

Photo



in-creible: Revolucion Mexicana. Mexican Revolution.



in-creible:

Revolucion Mexicana.
Mexican Revolution.

Photo



The Jetset Life

The Jetset Life :

Please could you check out my new theme and tell me if it works okay, much obliged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment