Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My blog

my-silentscreams: ;



my-silentscreams:

;

Photo



Reblog this if you've had suicidal thoughts or have experienced depression and you're not even 18 yet.

ashleighisalesbian:

decemberx2x:

Just a little experiment.

Too many fuckin notes..

"You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be."

""You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be.""

- Marilyn Manson   (via bonlver)

liv-ing-dead: I'm here if you need someone to talk to x



liv-ing-dead:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

drugs-alcohol-death: recoveryofabrokenteen: decodemyrequiem: ...



drugs-alcohol-death:

recoveryofabrokenteen:

decodemyrequiem:

razorblade-scars:

At this point of the movie I was in tears. You can see the way she crumbles, how the weight of everything, of all the cruel words finally pulling her down and destroying her. It's like she's trying to stop the demons from howling. And you can see her trying to talk herself out of it…but there's nothing left. Nothing. Nothing to hold on to. To live for. And you feel hopeless. And I've been there so many times before. Trying to talk yourself out of suicide. Because words hurt. They can kill. 

Please

Think before you speak. 

this movie is intense,

(via

I had never cried this much over a movie. I watched it alone, in bed at probably 1am. I was trying my hardest to keep quiet because I didn't want to accidentally scream. I could feel exactly what she was feeling & to be honest, it felt like I was being stabbed.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



mixedwithsuiicide: thinsiqnificant: I've hit rock bottom and I...



mixedwithsuiicide:

thinsiqnificant:

I've hit rock bottom and I want to give up.People always say things will get better but they haven't. Everything has just gotten worse. Am I allowed to give up now?

no. you're not. i love you <3 

Photo



Photo



Photo



i-dont-wanna-talk-about-it: ¥



i-dont-wanna-talk-about-it:

¥

Photo



Photo



Photo



suicide-my-love: depression | self harm /-hate | suicide |...



suicide-my-love:

depression | self harm /-hate | suicide | advice blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment