Friday, June 7, 2013

Erotic Musings

Photo



Photo



my-grave-is-temporary: CHILLS



my-grave-is-temporary:

CHILLS

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



amorousbynature: whootychamp: Whoa On my face PLEASE!



amorousbynature:

whootychamp:

Whoa

On my face PLEASE!

thecolorsofmymind: perfect setting for an evening with someone...



thecolorsofmymind:


perfect setting for an evening with someone special …

Photo



thecolorsofmymind: workin' on it …



thecolorsofmymind:


workin' on it …

itsladyk: enjoyingtheviews: say IT for me now, lover…..say...



itsladyk:

enjoyingtheviews:

say IT for me now, lover…..say IT !!

Trace your finger between my pussy lips. It makes me wet instantly.

Photo



moreystudio: m050812: Alix & Anne  0405-0057 (Emeryville...



moreystudio:

m050812:

Alix & Anne  0405-0057 (Emeryville 2005) 

photo: Craig Morey (this is the original color version)

yet another version of my photo of Alix and Anne, shot for Playboy TV's "Sexcetera" show, back in 2005

merlin-reborn: Evil cunt moreystudio: Zille 43.0004BW ...



merlin-reborn:

Evil cunt

moreystudio:

Zille 43.0004BW  (Emeryville 2005)

photo by Craig Morey

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment