Friday, June 7, 2013

Can I not be normal 'cause I'm not a size ten?

Photo



I was kind of nervous about posting that drawing yesterday because I was afraid a lot of people...

I was kind of nervous about posting that drawing yesterday because I was afraid a lot of people would be put off by it. But a few of you sent me really nice messages. I’ve been so weighed down by depression lately that even people I’m close to have started to shut down when they talk to me and I worry that I’ve worn out the people I love and that they are bordering on not wanting to deal with me anymore (at least until I’m feeling better) and it has left me feeling very alone. So it really meant a lot that some of you reached out. It really really did and I just want to give you all big hugs.

I wish I could word this better but it has been a long day.

i'm not good at talking about how i'm feeling and...



i'm not good at talking about how i'm feeling and even if i were, there aren't many people i can talk to. so i usually have to draw it. if i didn't decompress like this i don't know what would happen.

sorry to get all depressing up in hurr. 

Photo



Photo



Virgin

Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.

He was toxic. Manipulative, loud, wrong for me in every way imaginable. But I was weak and more naive than I would like to admit. He was a smooth talker and an incredible phony but I don't think anyone ever bought it.

He broke me very badly, in the end.

drawing. here is a sneak peek. i pretty much suck at this.



drawing. here is a sneak peek. i pretty much suck at this.

iTunes and Tattoo

iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?

These change weekly. In no particular order…

1.) Hand In Glove - The Smiths

2.) Sun Hands - Local Natives

3.) Oh Me - Nirvana

4.) Silver Coin - Angus & Julia Stone

5.) Sugar Mountain - Neil Young

6.) Rhymes Of An Hour - Mazzy Star

7.) Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes

8.) Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat - The Ink Spots

9.) I Can Feel Your Heartbeat - The Partridge Family (shut up)

10.) Widow Of A Living Man - Ben Harper

Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?

I have the deathly hallows symbol from Harry Potter on my right shoulder. The story and reason behind it is long and complicated but in a nutshell, I got it at a time when I really needed to be reminded not to take the easy way out. The tattoo is visible in many of my pictures on here.

Then on my back I have 'alis volat propriis' which means 'she flies by her own wings' in Latin. I got it right after I graduated high school because that was my high school's motto and that place meant a lot to me. I was really struggling with having to leave and face the idea of growing up so I wanted to have a reminder of who I was at 18. I didn't want to let myself forget that time in my life, when I felt safe and alive, or to become someone different. But without even realizing it as it happened, I did become someone different. I understand now why it was for the best and why I couldn't live in the shadow of high school forever. Now the tattoo serves more as a reminder that while I can look fondly upon my past, I can't ever really go back there. And that's ok. That means it is time to move forward. (CHEESE CHEESE CHEEEESEY)

Peekaboo! A fully belly





Peekaboo! A fully belly

Turn

Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?

I don't really want to say goodbye to anyone. I get very attached to people and am very bad with goodbyes as a result. I just recently had to deal with a goodbye and I'm still a bit bruised from it.

Disney, post, years, blog, skirt

Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?

I don't actually know! Maybe Ariel, but only in the sense that I am constantly longing for a life that was never meant to be mine. But everything turned out ok for her in the end. Fukkin bitch.

Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?

I've been playing a butt-ton of Plague Inc. lately so I'm going to go with a really horrible pandemic that wipes us all right the fuck out. So that or nuclear war. I wouldn't be surprised if the end of humanity came at our own hands.

Both these situations would only wipe out humans. The rest of the universe would be just peachy without us hanging around.

Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.

I had a really strange high school experience because I went to a tiny school. By tiny I mean there were 100 kids from first to twelfth grade and I graduated from a class of 12. So because we were so small, everyone was allowed to come to prom regardless of their grade and we usually just held it in the cafeteria or the gym. I had to go every year because I was in band and our 'final exam' was a performance at prom. We were terrible and everyone hated it.

So freshman year I went (without a date) and mostly hung out with the band. My friends Robert and Alyse were dating at the time and they wanted me to take a picture with them but it would have been awkward since I didn't have a date so they asked our friend Braden to be in the picture too. Braden was a bit of a dickhead.

So we all stood together and got ready for the picture but the photographer insisted we take one of those typical prom pictures, which would require Braden to put his hands on my hips. The horror. He fought the photographer for a good minute before giving in because she spoke very little English and was pretty stubborn. So he let his hands hover over my hips but refused to take his hat off or remove (my) drumsticks from his back pocket. He was in a really sour mood all night because he was forced to take a photo close to me and the resulting picture is absolutely hilarious. I still look at it and laugh sometimes.

He recently added me on Facebook with a message that said, 'hey how u been? u look good hmu'

Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?

I've learned that while we are all similar in a lot of ways and likely share a lot in common, most of us are way too scared to actually talk to one another. That's true for me at least, maybe not for everyone else.

Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?

Swing.

Vinyl

Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?

I don't usually think of music in terms of albums buuuut

The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths

The Hazards Of Love by The Decemberists (Castaways and Cutouts is a close second)

Aaaand ugh this is hard. I guess a tie between Précis by Benoit Pioulard and We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank by Modest Mouse.

I'll tell you my life story ok

Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
Future: Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life?
iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?
Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?
Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?
Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.
Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?

if anyone wanted to take me to disney world I WOULDN’T SAY...

if anyone wanted to take me to disney world I WOULDN’T SAY NO……………

venidara: Some of my favorite  things, in no particular order. touching my belly rubbing my...

venidara:

Some of my favorite  things, in no particular order.

  • touching my belly
  • rubbing my belly
  • patting my belly like a drum
  • patting my belly like a drum in the bath
  • looking at my belly
  • squeezing my belly
  • the stretchmarks on my belly
  • the freckles on my belly
  • MY BELLY

Photo









WIP



WIP

thisisthinprivilege: Dancer from Russia's Big Ballet, and look,...



thisisthinprivilege:

Dancer from Russia's Big Ballet, and look, she has no trouble standing on her toes.  The entire production shatters the pro-skinny arguments.

In other words, hush up.

-locsgirl

azalie1997: azalie1997.tumblr.com  hey come on now :( this is...



azalie1997:

azalie1997.tumblr.com 

hey come on now :( this is mine.

here is the original post

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment