Friday, June 7, 2013

hide my head, i wanna kill my sorrow, no tomorrow.

Your beautiful xx

You are too ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

your so beautiful!

Thankyou!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



darksecretsbrightlife: tylercarterbuttblog: preachinqcats: aka...



darksecretsbrightlife:

tylercarterbuttblog:

preachinqcats:

aka-sheeran:

cookiemonstahz:

soft-grunge-w0nderland:

vodka-andrazors:

dr0p-dead-and-fuck-the-future:

p0tayto:

the-anonymous-giver:

shestillcuts:

the-cali-coast:

thinnestthinnerthin:

ashulay:

arjenploeger:

mallysmiles:

It saddens me so many people have reblogged this, and so many people have felt this horrible feeling that I, too, have experienced. I wish I could do something for each soul. More than 25,000 people. Can't believe.

More than 73,000 people now..

220,000…………………………

and counting

226,000.

And tried

Over half a million people.

This doesn't include the people who don't have tumblr, the younger kids, the older adults, the people too poor for Internet, the people who have already done it, the people to scared to reblog

Way to many notes, this deserves no notes at all, no one should ever feel the need to kill themselves, no one should ever get that far down, suicide shouldn't exist, if any of my followers are ever feeling down promise me you'll message me, I can't lose anyone else to suicide, please if you need anyone talk to me, a friend, teacher, work colleague or even a family member, please do not turn to suicide!

every day every night

Tried and failed

Every day and night.

Too weak and scared.

same^^^^^^^

I tried to a week before Christmas

Me, I have tried twice. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Does anyone know about what you're going through? Eg your parents?xx

Nope. My mum thinks I'm happy and it's better that way. Xx

tumblr giveaway: my fat

tumblr giveaway: my fat

What is 'nudes' someone show me

What is 'nudes' someone show me

Photo



Photo



Photo



ironiclock: landofangelsanddemons: depressive black and white...



ironiclock:

landofangelsanddemons:

depressive black and white blog. i follow back if you ask, and i'm always here for all of you.

THIS

Photo



emilyohhdair: it's like i'm sleepwalking



emilyohhdair:

it's like i'm sleepwalking

deadvibes: killing-caitlyn: A Schizophrenic suicide. things...



deadvibes:

killing-caitlyn:

A Schizophrenic suicide.

things don't always get to me but this got to me

make the voices stop

No comments:

Post a Comment