Wednesday, June 5, 2013

She says...

"Can it not be me, just once can it not be me, as the sacrifice?"

"Can it not be me,
just once can it not be me,
as the sacrifice?"

- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)

captaincatwoman: So, today, my little sister Disneybounded as...















captaincatwoman:

So, today, my little sister Disneybounded as Rapunzel! Rapunzel and Flynn had a competition to see who could find the Pascal hairclip first, then argued over whether or not Sophie's satchel was bigger. :)

"Were you racing me?" "No. I was kicking your ass." "Very...







"Were you racing me?"

"No. I was kicking your ass."

"Very mature."

"You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want."

"You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want."

- Kathleen Hanna  (via casturbator)

fuckyeahtattoos: tattoo by jay joree at Last Angels Tattoos in...



fuckyeahtattoos:

tattoo by jay joree at Last Angels Tattoos in Dallas Texas

instagram @jayjoree

www.facebook.com/jayjoreetattoos

zzlzcm0827: Jensen Ross Ackles [RGB color model → Red, Green,...







zzlzcm0827:

Jensen Ross Ackles

[RGB color model → Red, Green, Blue]

everythingyntk: Jada Pinkett Smithwith her daugheter Willow+...



everythingyntk:

Jada
Pinkett Smith
with her daugheter Willow
+ mother Adrienne Banfield-Jones
for Redbook magazine [July 2013]

catsfeltlings: cod-tier: oh my glob you guys, drama...







catsfeltlings:

cod-tier:

oh my glob you guys, drama bomb!


'im a graphic design student' i whisper to myself, slapping glitter text on out-take shots of my lumpy space princess cosplay test.

holyamazing….♥  just wow… wow…

spacedoutforever: Cutesy and rough





spacedoutforever:

Cutesy and rough

biehgalvani: THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN AND SHE IS LINDSAY LOHAN!



biehgalvani:

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN AND SHE IS LINDSAY LOHAN!

bellechere: Accurate.



bellechere:

Accurate.

Photo









deathmetalslut: the only "b" word u should call a girl is bagel 

deathmetalslut:

the only "b" word u should call a girl is bagel 

iheart-pictures: ♥♥♥iheartpictures♥♥♥



iheart-pictures:

♥♥♥iheartpictures♥♥♥

rpg-bros-and-two-nordics: mermaidchan05: BEST PART OF THE...





rpg-bros-and-two-nordics:

mermaidchan05:

BEST PART OF THE MOVIE. 

supernatural-loves-of-my-life: meulin-weipon: waiting-for-the-b...





supernatural-loves-of-my-life:

meulin-weipon:

waiting-for-the-blue-box:

greatbritishcheese:

maggiekealy:

tastefullyoffensive:

Wi-Fighting

[via]

Winternet is coming

pretty sure i've rebageled this 20 times already but it's just so good

Did you just say rebagled?

this is actually one of my favorite things 

rebagled

visualdrearns: cub-buns: sataniscumming: SHOTS...



visualdrearns:

cub-buns:

sataniscumming:

SHOTS FIRED!!!

image

*ahem*

image

dont yell at me

bananakittywho:

snaku:

dont yell at me

dont yell at me

dont yell at me

dont yell at me

  • dont
  • yell
  • at
  • me
  1. instead of yelling try not yelling

if you ever yell at me, i promise you i will cry no matter who you are or what i did

winchesterandwinchester: Dean had been wanting his own place to...

















winchesterandwinchester:

Dean had been wanting his own place to make food and sit and eat in peace for 8 years and he finally got it. I'm emotional about this.

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment