Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cyanide In Her Plastic Veins

Photo



potatoandotherwise: reasons to date me •sometimes I wear big shirts and no pants •I'll make you...

potatoandotherwise:

reasons to date me
•sometimes I wear big shirts and no pants
•I'll make you pancakes and mix CDs because who doesn't love those
•I'll kiss you a lot
•you can touch my butt whenever you want
•????????
•do you need any more reasons

gladdyoucame: I'm glad you came…



gladdyoucame:

I'm glad you came…

Photo



Photo



warp3dwhore: hannah, please marry me?



warp3dwhore:

hannah, please marry me?

Photo



Photo



magpizza: ingridsbergman: jillbiden: avferreira: Just because a person is a good actor, doesn't...

magpizza:

ingridsbergman:

jillbiden:

avferreira:

Just because a person is a good actor, doesn't mean they'd be good in any role. 

But Meryl Streep though.

image

image

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



vardaesque: thatzak: skylaring: #cinematic...



















vardaesque:

thatzak:

skylaring:

#cinematic masterpiece

Hundreds of people OK'd this.

i refuse to believe this was a real movie im like 97% sure i hallucinated this

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment